It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right!

Rower and I had a great workout this evening. Bella even joined us again! We had stations lined up and the magic number was 30!! After each station, we had to choose walking lunges, sprints backward and forward or agility ladder drills. The stations were side throws with a pumpkin (yep, that's right, a pumpkin) and a 5lb medicine ball, , Partner bicycles, Partner sit ups with weights, Seated Russian twists with a 10lb medicine ball, and Leg lifts on the bench. Rower and I were able to complete two rounds. It really was fun and a great beatdown. We didn't take a picture tonight, but we took videos. Unfortunately due to technical difficulties, I couldn't post them here. Maybe I can get them on our Fia Lenoir Facebook page. Anyway, Rower and I both wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments