1,000 Reps

 


Saturday, November 20, 2021

Rise-n-Shine

AO: The Battleground

Q: The Force

PAX: Captain Camo, Whole Grain (Respect), Hurricane, Green Thumb, Little Mitten (Respect), Warrior (Respect)

The Thang: I wrote out our workout on a dry erase board (see above) so we could see how many reps of each exercise we were doing. The ladies were apprehensive and there were some doubts. However, the ladies proved, yet again, how amazing they are. The original workout did not include running/walking laps in between, but I added those. So we ended up doing 10 different exercises, 25 reps of each for 4 rounds with walking/jogging in between. Our totals were:

  • 100 mountain climbers
  • 100 push-ups or chest flies
  • 100 LBCs
  • 100 left side lunges
  • 100 right side lunges
  • 100 squats
  • 100 tricep dips
  • 100 jumping jacks
  • 100 shoulder taps
  • 100 raggedy Anns

--------------------------

Total= 1000 reps + 5 walking/jogging laps 

I had a great time with these ladies! They are incredible and proved they are far more capable of more than what they thought. When I saw this workout, I knew that if anyone could do it, it was the FIA Lenoir County ladies that could. And I was right, and these ladies know, I love being right 😃 Thank you, ladies!

Comments