Monday Ruck-day!


 23 August 2021

Schoolin' Life

Q: The Force

PAX: Disciple, Flossy, Coach, Tinker

We walked/rucked from Pearson Park to the Community Health Center and did 25 reps of tricep dips, Raggedy Anns, cherry pickers, squats, and hallelujahs. Then we continued on our ruck/walk to McDonald's. I made a mistake here and told the ladies that we were going to turn on Lenoir instead and then I messed up and said we were going to keep going and so we ended up going down to McDonald's instead. Sorry, y'all!

Tinker took some great pics and vids of us at the music mural! However, she wasn't in the picture with us, so I said I wanted her to be in the picture as well. I took a solo pic of her at the Battleground parking lot at the end and she photo-shopped herself into the original group pic! I think she did a great job of this, don't you?

Comments