2021 FiA Olympics and a little insight


If you get the FiA newsletter and you read the post about the Olympics we had last week, you will see how much fun each group had.  I have been a little "bummed" about participation at workouts and special events.  It takes quite a bit of planning to do some of the special events (ladies nights, brunch rucks, Olympics) and at the least some planning (or a lot depending on the workout) to Q a workout.  I realize that "life happens" and we can't always be where we want to be.  However, a quick HC or "sorry, I can't make it" is so little to ask.  I would rather have all "sorry I can't make it" than  to anticipate participation and no one show up so time, effort and money go down the drain.  
This post is not to "bum" anyone out but to encourage us to be more thoughtful, kind and responsible to each other.  I love FiA and the incredible change it has made in my life.......getting exercise, having loads of fun and the best part.......fellowship.  Let's keep making each other 1% better each day.

Comments